I know a few incredibly large Harry Potter fans. There is my sister Katie, my brother Kevin, and other friends. But, I have NEVER met someone that is obbsessed with Harry Potter as Brent. 80 percent of the time we are together he is talking in a british accent. He pretends like next year, he's going to hogwarts, and should be recieving his letter in the mail anyday letting him know that he really is a wizard. He even bought in App on his iPhone that teaches him spells with his "wand" aka phone. He is always always always talking about harry potter. It cracks me up!!
So... last night in honor of Brent.. We watched Harry Potter 3. Him and Ben said they had a "surprise" for us so we had to wait in Ben's bonus room so they could get prepared. After like 10 minutes of waiting... Brent walks in the room with a harry potter t-shirt, a lightning bolt on his head, a blanket with Harry's face tied around his neck like a cloak, a homemade wand, and a Harry Potter book. It was so weird... but did bring some laughs. haha Anyways, after the movie, Kellie (who is a harry potter hater) broke brents wand. I think he almost started crying... I wish I would have had my camera so I could have taken pictures of all this maddness. But thanks for the laughs guys!!

Harry Potter fest sounds pretty awesome. Your pictures from your photo shoot are cute.
ReplyDelete