Friday, July 2, 2010

painting nails, driving stick, HSM2

Yesterday I hung out with Kellie and Ben for the day/night. During the day I went to Ben's house and helped him clean.. it seems like I've spent more time at his house the past couple of weeks than my own.. so I decided it would be nice to help him. haha Then we went to the NIKE outlet on MLK in Portland! Ben needed some new shoes for his trip to Spain. We found some new shoes for Ben, not quite the ones he wanted.. but he is a horrible shopper so he wanted in and out. Then we went out to dinner to Baja fresh. It was delicious!! Ben wanted to see if we could get into the ice house bar and grill.. so we tried that next. It turns out we look like we are 21... but the place wasn't as exciting as we hoped aka.. no bar fights. Sooo.. we left and went to pick Kellie up. haha

Turns out it was 8:30 and Kellie hadn't showered yet for the day (she struggles with that sometimes) so we decided to just chill at her house. I have a serious problem with my feet and my nails.. I don't know why but I struggle SO much with painting my own nails.. I can't do it. So Kellie usually does it for me, well Ben wanted to give it a go so he went for it. He wanted to paint my nails highlighter pink, with zebra stripes, so i let him. Boy do they look great.. hahaha After he did mine, he let me do his! He wanted a different color on each nail. We took a picture.. its down below :)





After we painted nails, Kellie wanted a slurpy so we took a drive to 7/11. Ben drives stick, I wanted to learn, and so he taught me. I was seriously impressed with my skills. I picked it up real quick. I only killed his car once :) impressive? I think so!!!!

When we go back... we wanted to watch a movie. Kellie and I decided on High School Musical 2. I love high school musicall.. I know i'm a little to old for it, but i have an odd obsession with Zac Effron and I like to pretend that I am Vanessa Hudgins in the movie. :) boy is he delicious. Ben was not a fan (I guess he didn't find Zac Effron as stunning as us?) .. but he sure was a trooper for sitting all the way through the movie! Boy are we lucky to have a friend like him! haha After the movie.. Ben took me home.. he's off to Spain in the morning.. I wonder what tha4 is going to do without him. Love you Ben!!!

1 comment: