Anyways, Ben a fellow member of tha4 has been out of town for almost 9 days. He has been traveling the world in Spain. Jealous? I am! He got to go to Barcelona.. helllllooooo cheetah girls?? haha But the rest of us are feeling a little lost without him. We miss him a lot! So on Sunday he comes home and we are going to pick him up from the air port. I know this is a little weird... but we decided to make him a welcome home poster, because we are just so dang excited for tha4 to be whole again! I would have to take credit for the poster... Kellie and Brent are very embarrassed that we are holding this sign up.. but I think its gonna be great!! yayyy tha4!!! Here it is :)

After the poster Kellie, Brent, and I went to Portland for Voodoo donuts. Voodoo is this Delicious little place with weird donuts in it. For example, mine had peanut butter and oreos on it. Kellies was a maple bar with bacon... somehow it all tastes good! While we were down there... I discovered I am a TERRIBLE driver and should not be let behind the wheel. I nearly killed at least 4 bikers, 6 pedestrians, successfully drove unintentionally on the wrong side of the road for at least 45 seconds, and I nearly killed us just about every time I merged onto the freeway... which was a lot.. cause we got lost a lot. What a night! haha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
ReplyDelete