Sunday, July 18, 2010

Daniel Got his Eagle!!

The fam and I went to Daniel Carlsons Court of Honor last night. It was really good to be able to see the Carlsons. We grew up with them in Indiana and its always fun to get back together again. I think we are going to dinner with them tomorrow night... So that should be fun! But, the Court of Honor was really good! They got their eagles, had a few speakers, and a slide show. The slide show was super cute! There was a picture of Daniel, Kevin, and I from when we lived in Indiana. I wish I had the picture to post, but suprisingly, Kevin and Daniel were beating up on me in the picture while I stood their and smiled. haha I wonder what it would be like if all of us would have stayed in Indiana. What a fun childhood we had togehter! Congratulations Daniel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment