Monday, July 26, 2010

Best Friend Photoshoot!!!

Kellie's lovely mother Ann wanted to do something special for her before she left for school. So we spent a few hours with a professional photographer and had a best friend photo shoot. The shoot started with just Kellie and I. Then the boys came in at the end. It was SO much fun!!! The photographer was one of friends, Chelsea Smith, who graduated with us. She is so talented and so fun!! Her business is called Urban Bay Photography if you want to look her up on facebook. We were laughing our heads off over half the time. Anyways, we literally took like 1200 pictures, and we ended up with some adorable pictures.. and came to the conclusion that we are some dang good looking best friends. haha Thanks for the fun Ann :)




I just have to tell a story about this picture. We had taken like 50 pictures underneath this little blue construction machine. You can't tell in the picture.. but like 2 feet above my head there is a ledge that you would have to duck to get under. Well I stood up really fast.. and RAMMED my head right into the construction seen. Even though I was just about peeing my pants because I was laughing so hard... I was almost positive I came out of the shoot with a concussion. It sure was funny tho!





Just an F.Y.I... We attempted the fishy picture at least 15 times before giving up... Kellie is just not a fish face person. I think we might start calling her Shelly the Shell fish, how bout that beef cakes? hahahaha





The picture about cracks me up... Boys are always trying to know our secrets :)

3 comments:

  1. These are basically the cutest things ever!!!! How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I know I already commented on this, but they look like they are the pictures for some sort of TV sitcom...like maybe Friends?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha thats exactly what I was thinking. I even told them that while we were taking the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete