Ben brought us back cool friendship bracelets. Each of us have one :) I would have to say we are some of the cutest best friends I know. haha The picture of them is below.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Ben's Home!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ben came home!! This is quite the funny story. Kellie, Brent, and I went to pick Ben up from the airport. We got to the airport.. and realized we had NO idea what airline Ben was flying on. We were already running about 10 minutes late. So... we decided to split up at the gates. We sat there for like 25 minutes at each gate... and no ben!! So we decided to go down to baggage claim and look for him. We walked up and down and up and down.. well Brent and I did. Kellie just really wanted to eat some Doritos.. haha they were good Doritos. but anyways... ben wasn't at baggage claim either. So we sat and waited their for about 45 minutes. No ben... :( By this time.. we were all pretty sad. We just wanted to see our friend.. and we had a really cool poster to hold up for him. After about an hour at baggage claim.. we decided he had left the airport without us so we left. We were pulling out of our parking spot.. when I was convinced I saw him walking in the parking garage.. Then the parking garage hunt began. We discovered... we had the wrong person and It was not Ben. So we left. We pulled out of the airport.. and literally right after we pulled out we got a text from ben.. he was at the airport and he needed a ride home. So we turned around. Now you would think that that would be it... But no, we drove around like 8 times and we could not find him. Finally Brent and I decided to get out of the car and go on the hunt while Kellie drove around some more. We spotted Ben, so we went to him, no Ben. Looked inside he was on the escalator, so we sprinted there.. no Ben. So we kept running.. and finally after about 2 1/2 hours at the airport, a lot of frustration, driving in circles, and sprinting! We found Ben.. and Tha4... has been reunited!!!!!!!!!! :)
Ben brought us back cool friendship bracelets. Each of us have one :) I would have to say we are some of the cutest best friends I know. haha The picture of them is below.
Since Ben has been back... We have been spending pretty much every waking minute together. Some of our activities have included.... a "picnic"(and by picnic I mean a large blanket and a granola bar for us to split), bon fires, park, ice cream, shaving bens head (only 1 bald spot!), Seeing the movie Despicable Me, sleeping on the trampoline, watching pretty little liars, single mom watching at winco, driving around aimlessly, and much more! Needless to say... It's been a good week! :)
Ben brought us back cool friendship bracelets. Each of us have one :) I would have to say we are some of the cutest best friends I know. haha The picture of them is below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment