Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer Nights With the Best Friend

Meet my best friend Kellie. All throughout high school we have had this little joke about us not having any other friends besides each other. Well for awhile it was true. We've been through good times and terrible times together. I've cried with her and laughed so hard that I've peed my pants on several occasions. I know that it's hard to find friends like Kellie who have your back through it all... but I'm really happy that we've become connected at the hip, cause honestly I'm not so sure that I would have made it though without her. I know she is one of those people that will always be in my life and I'm oh so thankful for a friend like her! Love you Kellie!

Anyways... A lot of our summer nights are spent together just relaxing and laughing. Some of these nights are my favorite nights. Last night I got a text from Kellie that said "can we eat as much as we possibly can and watch a sad movie?" and that's exactly what I wanted to do! haha So that's what we did. Sense we hang out by ourselves so often... Here's just a few of the 98798723987492837 pictures we've acquired of the first few weeks of summer!










1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you and Kellie have each other!!! You guys are so cute.

    ReplyDelete