Tha4 headed up to Seattle for our last little shabang before college. We started out our trip at nana and papa's house aka Kellie's grandparents. We got there around 9 and spent the night playing Mexican Train and singing silly songs from our childhood. We ended up falling asleep around 4 AM it was really fun!! The next morning... While Kellie and I waited for nana and papa to get back from their walk, and the lazy boys to wake up... we whispered for like an hour.. and then went for a run aka race aka to the big trees and back. haha it was really fun!! After a delicious breakfast prepared by her grandparents we took off for our next adventure.
The next place we stayed was Kellie's aunts house. It was a blast!! The first day we were there we swam in their pool forever! Then took brent to the train station because he had to go home. Then Got super lost on the way back to their house, had pizza, made brownies, and went for a night swim. Kellie and I relived our cheer days and did some shoulder stands. Ben also learned some sweet stunts. I'm proud to say that we still got it in is.. and boy do I miss cheerleading!!! After our night swim we all crashed because we were so tired from the night before.
The next day we didn't even budge till 12. It was AWESOME! Kells family left cause her cousin had an early soccer game. By the time we got up and ready they were home and we had a nice little bbq with her fam. Then we all went to her cousins next soccer game, went to a little beach, out to dinner, and came back home. We finished the day off playing guitar hero, air hockey, and ping pong. Then talked about our future for hours on end. It was super fun!
On day 3, we slept even later. It was heaven. I know that one of my God given talents is sleeping, and boy did it come out on this trip. haha After we got ready we sat by the pool for a little bit and then I took off for Erika's while Kellie and Ben went up to Bellingham for orientation.
Erika and I have been best friends sense 5th grade... so it's always fun to hang out together and we always find ways to entertain ourselves. The first day I was there she introduced me to a few of her friends and we went into Seattle and hung out for awhile, then came home and went to sleep. When we woke up we decided to go to this river her friend Sheryl knew, that had a rope swing. I would have to say, I must have turned my brain off cause you'll never guess what happened. haha When we got to the rope swing.. I put my key to Jack Jack in the car because I had to like repel down this wall and I didn't want to lose them. Well when we got down there... I was terrified of going off the rope swing and all my adrenaline was rushing and I was practically pushed to the rope.. and I forgot about my keys. I swung off the rope, into the water, and bye bye keys! haha We were stranded. Luckily, I have a very forgiving, loving, amazing father who drove all the way to Arlington to bring me the spare key. I will say, that the rope swing was very fun and very worth it. My Dad and I stayed the night in a hotel. The next morning I headed home and he had a few business meetings. It was a very fun trip and I'm happy that I got to go on it :)
PICTURES WILL COME SOON HOPEFULLY!!
Dad is so awesome...The key thing totally sounds like something I would have done!! Sounds like you had lots of fun!
ReplyDelete