Sunday, August 29, 2010

College :)

I LOVE IT HERE :) It's so fun.. there is always something to do.. and I'm so excited for everything to come!!! I have the best roommates EVER. We all got so lucky.. everyone is so nice and we all get along so well!! Hopefully it stays that wayyy.... haha Our apartment rocks! They call it the Beverly Hills of USU. Its amazingggg :) My first day of classes start tomorrow.. and I'm so so so excited!!! We'll see how it goes down. I've met soooooo many people and every one is so nice. I will say one thing... Logan, UT is a whole new world!! But I love it! Here are a few pictures of the fun times so far :)

Roomies and our adopted roommate mehgan :)
We are missing Sophie and Stephanie in this picture... they just moved in today!

Living room with some of the girls :)
My side of the room with the best roommate EVER :)
Danceeee timeeeee :)
Shylee and I were twins one day!
Love this girl :)

Ice skating for institute, chelz and I were SO bad. But... we did meet a couple of friends :)
Charlys. best ice cream ever. :)
We went on a walk.. it started to rain.
It felt like home.. and I loved it :)
Oh.. and this is my new friend Ian!
Yes.. my roommate did bring a traffic cone to decorate our room :)
We also are a fan of lepordddd.
302. its what we doooooo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment