The journey from Vancouver, WA to Logan, UT has been completed :) I'm so excited to finally start school and just move on with my life!! I can't believe I'm officially an Aggie... But I'm so ready to move on in life and just have new experiences.
But with going to college came a lot of goodbyes. My last night in Vancouver I was a MESS! I spent it with tha4 (Kellie, Ben, Brent). It started with lunch with kellie and her mother at Nordstorms Cafe. It was really sad to say goodbye to her. I have spent a lot of time at Ann Hansens house and high school defiantly wouldn't have been the same with out her home and hospitality.
Then Kell and I made a trip to Safeway to get stuff to make Ben's birthday cake. It was his birthday on the 13th so we decided to celebrate his birthday the night before I left. We ate pizza, talked about the future, exchanged presents, sang happy birthday, went on a walk, and went to voodoo. I would have to say the saddest part of the night was on our way back to Voodoo when Brent decided we needed to have a final jam. We listened to Ridin Solo by Jason Duerelo. It's been a very popular song for tha4 over the past year.. there is this part where Jason sings extremely high.. a note that is truly impossible for any human to hit... but don't worry we all try :) haha But the "final jam" brought lots of tears to my eyes.. and from that point on I was pretty much crying anytime I looked at any of them. This year surely wouldn't have been the same without those two boys.. and high school DEFINITELY would have been terrible without kellie! I love you all and miss you like crazy!! Can't wait for us to be reunited!!!
But on a happy note.. I'm in Logan. Bear Lake this week. College the following week. Life. Is. GOOD. :)
Aww abb...Goodbyes are so hard. I can't wait to see you though!!!!!!! We are gonna get super tan :)
ReplyDelete