Thursday, June 27, 2013

Mothers Day and Fathers Day

I am so thankful for all the wonderful mothers in our lives.  My mom is the best example to me.  She is the person I look up to most and I will consider myself lucky if I grow up to be HALF the person she is.  I love you ma! I am also so thankful for my wonderful mother-in-law.  She too is an example to me and I am most thankful for the wonderful son that she raised. We are so glad that we live so close to her and get to see her as much as we do. Love you Robyn!

Both of our mothers were out of town for mothers day so we pretended I was a mom and Christian made me dinner! It was great!

For fathers day we spent the day at Christians's Grandma and Grandpa Roos's house. They have the perfect backyard for family gatherings.  We sat in the shade and ate dinner and hung out with our favorite dads!


We are also so thankful for the fathers in our lives.  Christian's dad is awesome and every time we spend time with them I know exactly where Christian got a lot of his personality from.  He is an awesome Dad and we are so thankful for all he does for us! As for my Dad, I could not have asked for a better father.  I respect him so much and he is just the best! He has so many of the attributes that I strive to have and I am just thankful for all that he as taught me and all that he does! We love you both!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment