Monday, February 6, 2012

Ears, Wreaths, HIMYM, and Superbowl Sunday

Recently Christian and I got called to serve as the CTR 5 teachers in our ward.  We have been loving teaching and learning from all of the cute little kids in our class.  I just have to share this story because it is just too funny not share.  For those of you who have never noticed... Christian has some pretty small ears.  They are most likely like half the size of mine.  Well... it was our first day of primary and we walked into our class and the first thing one of the little girls says to Christian is... "You have seriously small ears"! Kids are so honest.  I laughed so hard.  I provided you with a picture below so you can see that yes, he does have seriously small ears.  

 My sister Katie and I made a valentines wreath a couple of weeks ago.  Besides how time consuming it was to make... it turned out so so cute! I love crafting.  


Christian and I watched all six season of How I Met your Mother on Netflix.  Seriously, such a funny show! I rank it up there with Friends... which is pretty hard to beat.  I love it! I can not wait for season 7 to come to Netflix. I guess I will just have to re watch old episodes for now! We need a new show!! Any suggestions? 


Our Superbowl Sunday was awesome! I honestly couldn't even tell you what the score of the game was but, I had a ton of fun!  We went over to Katie and Steve's house with Steve's nephew Andy and his wife Mercedes.  We ate so so much yummy food.  Been dip, pizza puffs, little smokies, home made salsa, and banana cake.  Yummmmm. During the game we sneaked in a couple rounds of the bean game and after we played a round of hand and foot! It was perfect! 

yummy food

hand and foot










No comments:

Post a Comment