This year we got to spend lots of time with both of our families over the holidays. On Christmas Eve we went to the Roos side of the family. The tradition is to eat hogi sandwiches, yummy treats, and play games. Let me tell you, the mini-cheesecakes we ate were tooooooo die for!!!! It was so fun to spend time with them on Christmas Eve.
Christmas day was perfect!! I loved having church on Christmas! It really set the tone for the rest of the day and made me remember what Christmas is really about. I am so grateful for my savior and so happy that we got to worship him on his birthday. It was awesome.
After church we went to Christians parents house and opened presents. I would have to say my favorite part of the day was when Robyn opened her present from Tim. She thought he had gotten her these fancy knives and she was so mad because she wanted a kindle really really bad. She was telling her mom and their neighbors how disappointed she was. When she found an unmarked box under the tree she was so confused at what it could be. She was positive she was getting the knives. She opened the box and inside was a kindle! Her jaw dropped and she started to cry. Her reaction was priceless! It was hilarious!
Christian and I were very spoiled by his parents and his brother and sister. His parents gave us the cutest yellow kitchen aide that we love so much!
After we opened presents we went over to the Johnson side of the family and ate dinner with Christians Grandma and Grandpa. It was delicious! After dinner we snuck in a little nap and then went over to Christians cousins house and hung out there for awhile. It was so awesome to get to spend so much time with his family on Christmas.
We ended the day by going to my sisters and spending time with my family! I loved Christmas this year so much! It was different then I was used to but I was luck to get to spend time with both of our families who I love dearly.



No comments:
Post a Comment