Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day Mom!!!! 
I am so lucky to have you as my Mom.  Thank you so much for all that you do!  I'm so thankful that you have always been there to make me laugh, ask me all your questions, and make me feel better when I am sad.  I wish I could go back and take advantage of you when I lived at home, cause you really are the best friend I could ever ask for.  You are such a good example to me and I hope that I can be as good of a mom to my kids, as you are to me. You are beautiful mom! I wish SO badly that I could be there with you today to celebrate how wonderful you are with you today!  I miss you so so so much.  Love you tons tons tons!

Also... Happy Mothers Day to Robyn, my soon to be Mother-in-law!
Thank you so much for welcoming me into your family!  I have loved getting to know you! You are an amazing women and I am so excited to become a part of your family soon.  I'm so thankful that you raised Christian the way he is... he is such an awesome person and I know that is because of you.  Happy Mothers day!! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment