Sunday, November 7, 2010

SALT LAKE CITY!

Chelsea and I decided to embark on our first ever road trip and make it all the way to Salt Lake City!  We have been a little homesick for the past couple of weeks and really needed to get into a real city and into a target.  So off we went!  We started off jamming to Taylor swift all the way.  We finally got to Salt Lake and went straight to Chelsea's favorite resteruant Tuscanos.  It was this cool Brazilian place. Delicious. Then we just walked around the Gateway mall and tried on lots of cute clothes, got depressed about how poor we were and moved on. haha we did however manage to buy matching jackets.  We couldn't help it.  It's easily the most comfy thing I've ever put on.





After we went shopping we stopped at Target and then were off.  I just have to share this funny story because it truly outlines Chelsea and I's friendship.  We were driving and we saw the sign to Farr West Utah.  We had no idea that there was a Farr West in Utah.. But anyways.  We started talking about Farr West Missouri.  I thought that whenever we talk about the early saints of the church in Farr West Missouri.. we were just talking about Saints that traveled really really far west... and Chelsea thought that there was an actual city.  We argued about who was right for a few minutes then decided to bring a third party.  As we were laughing our heads off because we knew someone was right and someone was wrong.. we got our reply.  I soon discovered that the early saints didn't just travel really really far west.. they actually traveled to Farr West.  It was way funny!

Afterwords we came home, did some homework, and just kicked it! We watched a movie and fell asleep.  It was a really nice and relaxing day!!
Alright... so I know I've had a blog overdose tonight.  But, I'm just super behind so I'm catching up.  I promise this is my last post!

No comments:

Post a Comment