Clark's blessing day was so so special! We woke up early and got Clark ready. He looked so handsome in his blessing suit. I love this little guy so much.
We headed to the church and Christian gave Clark the sweetest blessing. He had both his grandpa's, his great grandpa Norval, his uncles Kevin, Brad, and Steve stand in the circle. I am so grateful for priesthood blessings.
Clark has brought such a sweet spirit to our home. Every time I look at him I am overwhelmed with how much my Heavenly Father loves me. We are so lucky for him to be apart of our lives. I can't wait to see Clark grow up in the gospel and to see what he becomes. He is perfect. We really do love him so much!
After the blessing we headed over to Katie and Steve's. We had a little lunch with all our family and a few friends. It was perfect!
There are 5 generations in this picture. How cool is that?
We are so grateful for the support that we have. Clark is lucky to have to awesome sets of grandparents, great grandparents, and aunts and uncles.














No comments:
Post a Comment