Friday, July 11, 2014

Pregnancy Update

Well I am 22.5 weeks and it time to document the growing of our child. I found this little questionnaire and thought it would be fun to fill it out from time to time over this pregnancy.  
How far along: 22.5 weeks
Total weight gain: -5 lbs, although I am sure they will start coming now that food is starting to taste good again.  
Maternity clothes: Defiantly.  I hate anything that is tight on my belly.  I prefer wearing dresses because of the heat. 
Stretch marks: Not that I have noticed yet. 
Sleep: I am starting to have trouble sleeping.  I wake up 3-4 times because of having to pee.  Little man thinks that my bladder is his personal punching bag.  
Best moment of this week: Hearing babies heartbeat at our appointment today.  Christian also got to feel the baby kick for the first time last night.  That was pretty cool! 
Miss anything: Besides feeling human....... my Diet Coke addiction.  
Movement: His kicks have started to turn from butterfly kicks to real kicks.  I love it so much!  He moves around a ton.  
Food cravings: Not really. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Is everything an answer? haha But in all seriousness the nausea is getting way better.  
Have you started to show yet: There is defiantly a bump.  I feel like I am finally coming out of the, "is she chubby phase" and am into the "she is pregnant phase."  
Gender: Boy!!
Labor signs: Thankfully no!  He needs to cook a lot longer.  
Belly button in or out: In.
Wedding rings on or off: On, I haven't noticed a ton of swelling yet.  Unless I am outside. 
Names:  Right now we call him Clark.  I think it will stick, but we will see! 
Happy or moody most of the time: Usually happy.  But I have noticed being a little more emotional as of lately.  Hopefully that doesn't keep up. 
Looking forward to: Visiting family in Logan/Washington in a couple of weeks and starting to get the nursery ready.  

No comments:

Post a Comment