Friday, June 27, 2014

Christian's Graduation

I am the proud wife of a college grad!  Christian graduated from Utah State with a Bachelors in Human Movement Science. He has worked so hard in his undergrad.  I get to brag a little bit about Christian. He worked full time (some weeks over 40 hours), went to school full time, AND he managed to graduate with honors. 

I know this is just a stepping stone and you are still on the uphill climb towards achieving your dream as becoming a Physical Therapist.  But getting your bachelors was defiantly not easy and I am so proud of your huge accomplishment!  


My favorite part of the graduation commencement is when the entire College of Education did the Scottsman one last time.  It was a perfect way to end his undergraduate career by taking part in Utah State's unique tradition.  I loved it! 





We had so much support from both sides of our family.  My parents flew up from Washington, and my Grandparents drove up from St. George.  He had an Aunt and Uncle from out of town come down to support as well.  And all of our local family made it out to celebrate with him too.  I was so grateful for everyone that came.  I know sitting through a hour and a half of reading names is not fun, but they were all champs! 

After the graduation we headed to a park and had a little celebration with all of our family.  It was so fun to be all together and the food was delicious!  Thank you everyone for coming out to support Christian.  We love you guys! 









Katie, Steve, and family were there too, but left before the picture! 


I love you Christian! I am so proud of all of your hard work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment