Monday, November 28, 2011

Saturday

On Saturday night we went to see the new Twilight movie.  It was absolutely HILARIOUS. I knew that the story line was weird... but I just didn't realize how weird it actually was till I saw it on screen.  As we were walking out of the Theater this lady was talking to her family and she goes "You couldn't pay me to see that movie again? Whose idea was this anyway?"  That is pretty much how all of us felt.  

 
On Saturday night we made gingerbread houses.  The kids did really good with it.  I helped Sophie make hers. It was SO funny.  I asked her if she wanted me to draw a door and she said yes, so I drew it and then she licked it off.  Then she says "another door Abbie" so I drew one, and she licked off and asked for another one.  Finally she goes... "on my hand Abbie"  So I put some on her hand and she just licked it off.  She just kept putting her had out there and I would put it on and she would lick the frosting.  She knows how to make gingerbread houses! 

Love these two little people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment