Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Burnt Food, Crafts, and Homemaid Tortillas!

This is chicken, with bbq sauce, in a crockpot. 
We accidently left it in there overnight and this is what we found in the morning. haha 


 Looks yummy, right? 

 Lately I have been obsessed with the website Pintrest.  It has so many cute ideas on it and yummy recipes!  I love it.  This is one of the ideas it had on there.. I'm not sure if I actually like it.. but it was fun to make!  There are so many more things I want to try!

I was doing some homework in our family room and I walked into the kitchen and found Christian like lookin like a real chef. He got this hat and apron for one of his cooking classes and he thought it would be funny to wear it. haha He made some delicious home maid tortillas and fajita stuff.  I could seriously eat the tortillas like candy!! Yummmmmm!!!

2 comments:

  1. That top pictures looks disturbing...and I love Christian in his chef get up! It's a good look. -Shera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! We need to make some crafts together.

    ReplyDelete